Time to say goodbye

All my bags are packed and Im ready to go

Goodbye my friends

It is not the end

It is a beginning

Friendship that last

Will continue forever

I go

with all the wonderful memories

I enjoyed every second I spend

with each one of you

to my friends from KT

I'll miss you guys,lets have another reunion next year!=D

To my friends from permata

I have spent three wonderful years with you guys

that I will never forget for the rest of my life

To my friends from MRSM Lenggong

I would prefer to call you guys brothers and sisters

you were my family,you were my friend you were my everything

To my friends from college

We only had one year

But I met the best people in my life in college

I do hope we can stay friends forever

Goodbye.

0 Responses to "Time to say goodbye"